THE best joke of the day is there is three ant's on a toilet seat they all say that they can run around the fastest so the first ant goes and comes back in 3.2 seconds the second one goes and comes back in 2.3 seconds though third one comes back an hour and a half the other two ant's
say"Where were you" he said "I got peed off"
Cory and I got 15 laps in swimming today.
The high of the day was when and we got swim.
The low of the day was when
nothing funny really fun happend today
Me and Sheldon are hopefully getting our own web show.
Its nick signing off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nice blog, Nick! Funny joke, too! I like your idea of doing a web show with Sheldon. How are you going to do that? If you're not sure about it, come see me and I'll give you some resources on how to make that happen.
Peace.
- Mr. Rolo
Post a Comment