Thursday, February 26, 2009
I am going to talk about yesterday and today. Yesterday we went to see the Toronto Maple Leafs practice and we saw Toronto's other team play a scrimmage. We also watched the New York Rangers practice. Sheldon got his flag signed by the Marlies mascot and he took a picture with him. Today we went to Chapters and we picked out books. I got three books. The first book I got was a book by Steve Martin. I chose that book because I think he is a good comedian and I have liked him ever since I watched Saturday Night Live. The other two books I got were by S.E Hinton. The titles are The Outsiders and Rumble Fish. I chose those books because I haven't finished reading The Outsiders and my sister said that Rumble Fish is a good book. I was going to get a book about the band Queen but it was too expensive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment