Today me and five other kids in my residence were late for school. My blog is about punctuality (being on time) and good decision-making. I am writing about this because we chose to stay and see the next part of the show when we should have gone to school. I'm also talking about it because it is important to be on time. The reason why it is important to be on time is that if you are expected to be somewhere you should be there at the right time because you are also wasting the time of the person who's waiting for you. It is not a good habit to get into if you are late all the time for everything. If you are late for everything how can people expect you to get there when you are expected to be there. You need to make good decisions because if you don't you can wind up in a lot of trouble. I had to write this blog because I made a bad choice of staying in residents and watching the next part of the show. It is my responsibility to leave the residence at the right time and not wait for the counselor to tell me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment