Monday, April 13, 2009

My Weekend

So far for my weekend I have gone to my friend Eric's and we hung out with Matt, for part of it and played basketball. I had both sides of my family over and we had a big dinner. I watched The Outsiders. I had to dig out my old toys for my younger cousins and hang out with them for a little while. Most of my older cousins and I were watching Saturday Night Live and then after that they left. When they were leaving their dog snuck out and I had to chase it so that it would not run away. Earlier that day we were looking through some old pictures and photo alblums. We were looking for pictures for my Grandma and Grandpa McNaught's fiftieth anniversary. We are scaning some pictures and making a power point slide show for their anniversary. We were making fun of are parents and Grandparents pictures because of how funny they looked back then. They all had funny hair cuts and weird clothes and glasses.

No comments: